Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Holidays





On the first day of the holidays (Saturday), I had swimming lessons. We used flippers and it made us swim faster. It was fun because in one blink of an eye we were at the other side. I liked it, it was like we were zooming in the water (VROOOOOM). We mostly did butterfly, backstroke and freestyle. The lesson finished so I went to the bathrooms to get ready.


For the rest of the week I technically just played roblox, went on call and watched tiktok. Boring, really boring. I played Wacky Wizards, Da Hood, Titanic Tragedy, Obbys and Bed Wars. I mostly played wacky wizards and Obbys. I also played google games, (Friv, Snake and Olympics 2021) I like the Olympics 2021 game, it was fun completing all challenges.


We also went out on drives, they were boring because I got a sore head. I got headaches which didn't hurt much but it was bothering me, it made me feel sick and unsettling. But I didn’t bother my parents so I just rubbed it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment