Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

My First Day Of Junior School...😦😦😦😦😦😧😧😧😧😧😬πŸ˜₯

My First Day Of Junior School....


This story was when I  was 5 when I first started junior school. The first thing I
knew was I was horrified and really did not want to go to school. My mum took
me to school I remember I would never want to go to school because I love my
mum, I would never let her  go.


When I first started school I was really scared I even hid under the table when
I went inside. I used to cry in kindergarten when my mum left I even cried when
my mum had to go to work when I first started. My teacher was Miss Namburi
I was in Room 6. Ryan was actually in my class but then he wasn’t my friend.
Ryan used to be Maxes friend.


Ryan and Max used to be friends but Max hurt Ryan's feelings he felt very angry
and sad.
That day we became friends and Ryan has been in every class iv'e been in the
past years.
Ryan is my best friend and he is still in the same class as me.


My handwriting was horrible we did writing that day well I think we did. We played
games, danced to the music and did more fun activities I loved it. It was the best
day ever it was nearly the end of school and I loved school well I did.


Finally school finished and I really looked forward to the next day it was awesome.
Imagine if you  found money in class would you hand it in or take it to get lollies??
My favourite part was dancing and doing fun activities.


Did you like the first day of school or did you hate it?


The End...  



1 comment: